Manor-style living in Finland’s northernmost manor House
Come and enjoy the historic atmosphere and unique surroundings of our soon 200-year-old Manor House Hotel, only 500m from the cultural Kajaani city center.
At the moment:
Tempted by breakfast in our manor garden? 🌼😍 You can get it here, accompanied by sweet birds singing! 🐦🎶
Others than hotel customers are also welcome, just please inform us beforehand about coming to breakfast (+258 10 230 email@example.com), the price: only 10€!
P.S. dog friends are also welcome on our sunny terrace. 🐕
Overnight in a beautiful Manor Room or Suite with private sauna and enjoy breakfast next morning either in our elegant parlor rooms under the crystal crowns or at summer on our terrace in our French Manor garden.
In our hotel you will find 20 rooms: 9 manor style rooms and 11 white house inn rooms, representing a total of 44 beds.
Our Hotel is open year round. We are a dog friendly hotel, other pets are also welcome.
You can book fastest by calling +358 (0)10 230 5900!
Enjoy dinner with local flavours at restaurant Anorak. You can get to know more about them by clicking this link here. The restaurant is located only 200m from Karolineburg and while walking there, You can get to know the Kajaani castle ruins & the pretty river scenery on the way!
Ask for more information at the reception and let us handle table booking and other organisation.
In the capital of Kainuu everything is at your reach: cafés, museums, theater, water sport center & fashion and leisure boutiques. The clear watered River Kajaani flowing through the city offers a variety of activity possibilities, such as fishing all year round. And all of this only 200-500m of Karolineburg Manor House!
You can also get to know and book our other partners’ services, such as summer steam ship cruises on Steamship Kouta, golfing, or a lovely local folklore style pampering treatment for you or two!
Events & Meetings
You can book our Manor House’s beautiful parlor rooms for private use for various events, such as a summer wedding or even a dignified corporate celebration. Our restaurant space holds up to 90 guests. We also offer an excellent and inspirational meeting environment for corporate guests with the necessary servings.
We operate with a local partner catering company, who prepare delicious dishes for various types of events.
Ask for an offer through the link above and let’s start planning together!
A warm welcome!
Still not convinced? Here’s 10 reasons to stay with us:
1. Experiencewise, You won’t find better accommodation in Kajaani.
2. You will learn some of Kainuu’s and Finland’s history, as we are a unit protected by Finnish Museum authorities.
3. It is hard to find a calmer place to sleep: inside our vast fenced garden birds sing at summer and snow lightly crunches in cold winter weather.
4. It’s hard to beat our homemade breakfast and its atmosphere while sitting under the crystal crowns or on our sunny terrace at summer.
5. Locationwise our Manor house is ideally situated at 500m from Kajaani city center with all the services and shops nearby.
6. You will receive envious messages from your friends & family while they are looking at Your vacation or business trip photos.
7. It’s easy to get to us, we are the first hotel when coming from the airport (8km) and our private parking inside our fences offers a carefree arrival.
8. You can feel safe while staying with us, the Manor House’s lands are calm & private and surrounded by a fence.
9. Important nowadays: we are a very Instagrammable, Facebookable and whatever social mediable place, virtual success guaranteed!
10. “Wow-feeling” is a very common side effect while staying with us, try and enjoy! See You soon!
Some messages from our clients...
"For the decoration and atmosphere of the Manor House. At summer the garden must be lovely. The staff was really friendly. Pets are welcome. We had a spacious double room in the annex building, from where it was easy to go for a walk with the dogs. Breakfast was good." -Arja
"Peaceful Location and a different kind of environment. A good bed in the single room. :) Lovely breakfast and layout of the breakfast room!! I had a wow-feeling walking to have breakfast. Quality-Price ratio good. I recommend!" -Kaisa
"Peaceful Manor accommodation awesomely just near the Kajaani city center. Room was very spacious, with a large balcony and sauna. Very good beds. Breakfast had a lot ov choice and very tasty. The feeling was noble when even the plates and cutlery were manor-design." -Jaana
"Charming historic setting just next to the city center. Comfortable and spacious room. Was positively different from the standard. Very copious breakfast. Good service." -Liisa
"Nicely different but still a quality accommodation option. Very sympathetic environment near the city center." -Anne
"Wonderful historic yard and setting just near the city center. The layout of the breakfast, especially the small glass yogurt pots were cute." -Taina